MSPA AP 16th Annual Conference 2021 on Zoom.
“MSPA Asia-Pacific 16th Annual Conference, November 16th – 17th, 2021 was organised virtually on Zoom keeping in mind the safety and wellbeing of our members.
The theme of this year was: “FROM GLOOM, INTO BOOM!” - The Future of Mystery Shopping & Customer Experience in the Post Pandemic World. There were loads of networking opportunities, learning through real-time case studies, panel discussions, interactive sessions and much more…..
Thank you to the amazing speakers:
- Coralin Rosario – General Manager, BARE Associates India Pvt Ltd, India
TOPIC - ‘ROI’ on CX activities'.
- John Jelbart – Business Manager, Mystery Customer, Australia
TOPIC- Aiming for A Smaller Piece of a Bigger Market’.
- Keira Mackenzie-Smith – Managing Director, Learning Curve, Hong Kong.
TOPIC- ‘What Truly Matters Today’.
- Khayati Bhatt – Founder, CEO, Simply Body Talk & Zaheer Ghani, Director, Shaw Hotels & Consultancy Services, India.
TOPIC - Insights into Human Behaviour’ - how it can help companies to improve sales.
- Kamal Bhatia - CEO, IFH International- UAE (Host for the panel discussion)
TOPIC - “Dynamic Pricing in Mystery Shopping”.
- Luis Duarte – Founder, More Results & Carla Carvalho Dias - Speaker , Consultant & Trainer – Portugal
TOPIC - How Partnerships Make Your Mystery Shopping Business Stronger’ – FC Porto Case Study.
- Mike Aguilera –Founder & CEO, Aguilera & Associates -USA
TOPIC - Connect with Anyone in 90 Seconds or Less Post Pandemic’.
- Nabil Rizkallah – CEO GWR Consulting, UAE
TOPIC: The new Market of "COVID Compliance and Vaccine equity" using mystery shopping visits, inspections, and data analytics.
- Nathalie Leaute - Managing Director - BVA CX UNIT - France.
TOPIC– ‘How BVA worked on the convergence of Mystery Shopping and other dimensions of the Market Research business.’
- Steven Di Pietro – Executive Director, Service Integrity Mystery Shopping - Australia
A networking session, hosted by Steven Di Pietro.
- Ms. Quyen Nguyen Thi - Chief Customer Experience Officer (CXO) – F88; Expert - SOI.PRO – Vietnam.
TOPIC - Customer Expectation And Our Service Adjustment For A Better Assessment Of Customer Experience
- Kamal Bhatia – CEO, IFH International – UAE
Kamal hosted a panel discussion on “Dynamic Pricing in Mystery Shopping” with and seasoned veterans of the mystery shopping industry Steven Di Pietro and Sandeep Arora.
The MSPA AP Conference team put in lots of effort to bring you the best at your desk.
Look forward to catching up with all of you face to face in 2022.
More details to follow.